RENTER / TENANT / LANDLORD HOUSE RULES
______________ Property HOUSE RULES
1. This is an addendum to and becomes part of the rental agreement between Owner and Resident.
2. No persons, pets, or animals of any kind are permitted to occupy the premises other than those listed on the original rental agreement without the express prior written consent of owner or his agent.
3. Any resident who drinks excessively, uses premises for illegal activity or commits a nuisance will be subject to eviction.
4. No excessive noise due to loud talking, radios, televisions, stereos or musical instruments is permitted.
5. No roller-skating, skateboarding or riding bikes on the premises.
6. Management is not responsible for damage or theft of personal property. Tenant shall obtain own insurance for this purpose.
7. Resident is responsible for cost of repairs to plumbing, plumbing fixtures and appliances should damage be caused from negligence or misuse. Foreign items causing stoppage of waste, jamming of mechanisms is considered improper use and repair costs shall be paid for by resident.
8. Personal items such as bicycles, tools, brooms, toys, etc. shall be kept out of view. No rugs, towels, articles of clothing or any such items shall be hung on the exterior of the building, on balconies or in hallways. No mops, brooms or rugs are to be shaken from same, or from open windows.
9. Highly combustible items such as gasoline are prohibited and shall not be used or stored anywhere on premises.
10. Damage to the apartment and/or building and it's equipment and furnishings, above and beyond ordinary wear and tear, shall be paid for by resident.
11. Do not make any alterations in any way, (i.e., painting, changing locks), without the prior written permission of owner or agent. Resident will be responsible for the cost of damages beyond ordinary wear and tear.
12. Residents are responsible for the conduct and cleanup of their invitees and guests.
13. Residents are to park vehicles in space assigned to them by owner agent. Any unauthorized parking on premises is subject to towing at vehicle owner's expense. No extensive repair or washing of vehicles is allowed on the premises.
14. Your rental unit shall be kept in good and clean condition and free from any objectionable odors.
15. No pets are allowed on the premises or in the unit.
16. You must bring your trash bin back to its designated location near the garage after trash pick-up day (currently Tuesday).
17. You will not litter in the laundry room or leave behind articles of clothing and must abide by the rules posted in the laundry room area
PLEASE FOLLOW THE ABOVE RULES AND REGULATIONS TO HELP KEEP COMMON AREAS CLEAN AND TO MAINTAIN A PEACEFUL, SAFE AND PLEASANT ENVIRONMENT FOR YOURSELF AND YOUR NEIGHBORS.
THANK YOU FOR YOUR CONSIDERATION AND PLEASE CALL IF WE CAN BE OF ANY HELP.
Resident Signature: ______________________________________________
Resident Name: ______________________________________________